Open up a Discord Server

Hey there,

big fan of the product, just generated my first automatic SSL certificate and it seems to flawlessly work which I’m really excited about, since Cloudflare’s root certificate didn’t work last time I tried it.

This is just a quick suggestion for the Moovweb team since I find it quite useful to have a place to chat without delay! Discord could be a place where the community can ask and answer questions, and if there’s the need for further explanation a team member could be around and quickly help with finding a solution. A lot of services like Moovweb also already offer such thing (e.g. Cloudflare Workers) so I was thinking that might just be the right thing to do! :slight_smile:

Anyways, thank you for such an awesome service, appreciate the hard work, keep doing! :sunglasses:

Cheers, ~ rxsto

4 Likes

Love your enthusiasm! We hear you on discord and have considered it. One issue is that Discord answers are less structured and searchable than the forums. So what have offered is:

• Prompt responses on the forums.
  • For those who want private or immediate questions we offer Intercom and shared slack channels. Very often conversations from slack are later turned into forum posts.

That being said, you’re ask prompted us to re-evaluate our support structure and happy to say we’re looking into experimenting with a discord server and will ping you it’s ready.

1 Like