Error: module property was removed from Dependency

I have a Next.js application that I deploy to the Moovweb XDN. After upgrading to @xdn/core version 2.30.2 I get the following error when running xdn build and/or xdn deploy:

(node:49878) [DEP_WEBPACK_SINGLE_ENTRY_PLUGIN] DeprecationWarning: SingleEntryPlugin was renamed to EntryPlugin
info  - Creating an optimized production build .../Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/webpack/lib/Dependency.js:226
                throw new Error(
                ^

Error: module property was removed from Dependency (use compilation.moduleGraph.updateModule(dependency, module) instead)
    at EntryDependency.set (/Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/webpack/lib/Dependency.js:226:9)
    at /Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/next/node_modules/webpack/lib/Compilation.js:1090:24
    at /Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/next/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModuleFactory.js:409:6
    at /Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/next/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModuleFactory.js:155:13
    at AsyncSeriesWaterfallHook.eval [as callAsync] (eval at create (/Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/tapable/lib/HookCodeFactory.js:33:10), <anonymous>:4:1)
    at AsyncSeriesWaterfallHook.lazyCompileHook (/Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/tapable/lib/Hook.js:154:20)
    at /Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/next/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModuleFactory.js:138:29
    at /Users/markbrocato/xdn2/xdn-examples/next-example/node_modules/next/node_modules/webpack/lib/NormalModuleFactory.js:346:9

The @xdn/core library recently started using Webpack 5 to bundle your routes file and xdn.config.js. If your Next.js uses Webpack 4, this causes some abiguity about which version of webpack next-offline (used by @xdn/next) should use. You can fix this issue simply by running the following:

npm i -D webpack@^4.0.0