Does the free plan include Videos? And what are the limits?

Hi everyone,

I’m interested in learning more about Edgio’s free plan and its capabilities regarding video content delivery. Specifically,

• Does the free plan support video delivery?
  • If so, are there any limitations on video file size, bandwidth usage, or other factors related to video delivery on the free plan?

I’m considering using Edgio for a project that involves delivering video content, and understanding the limitations of the free plan would help me determine its suitability.

Thanks in advance for any insights you can share!

Additionally, if anyone has experience using the Edgio free plan for video delivery, I’d be grateful to hear your feedback.

Thank you for your interest. Edgio Applications is designed to improve website performance and to secure your content and applications. It is against our acceptable use policy to use it as video delivery solution. I would strongly recommend our Media solution instead, since it is designed for video streaming. An important caveat is that our Media solution does not have a free tier. Please contact us at Talk to an Expert (Contact-us) - Edgio) or 1 (866) 200 - 5463 to learn more.