Error: Plugin not found - DevTools

Trying to install XDN DevTools to a Shopware project

(test-shopware) ankur.kumar@Ankur-Kumar shopware-pwa % xdn run

> Running ***MOOVWEB*** ***X*** ***D*** ***N*** in development mode with caching disabled

> Starting Nuxt.js...

ℹ Preparing project for development

ℹ Initial build may take a while

✔ Builder initialized

✔ Nuxt files generated

(node:22328) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: Plugin not found: /Users/ankur.kumar/Desktop/test-shopware/shopware-pwa/.shopware-pwa/source/node_modules/@xdn/devtools/widget/install.js

at /Users/ankur.kumar/Desktop/test-shopware/shopware-pwa/node_modules/@nuxt/builder/dist/builder.js:6075:15

at async Promise.all (index 14)

at async Builder.build (/Users/ankur.kumar/Desktop/test-shopware/shopware-pwa/node_modules/@nuxt/builder/dist/builder.js:5640:5)

(node:22328) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 1)

(node:22328) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

ℹ 「wdm」: Compiled successfully.

**MOOVWEB** ***X*** ***D*** ***N*** ready on **http://127.0.0.1:3000**

My application runs correctly when using shopware-pwa dev command. But when using xdn run, I run into an error:

Renderer resources are not loaded! Please check possible console errors and ensure dist (/Users/ankur.kumar/Desktop/test-shopware/shopware-pwa/.nuxt/dist/server) exists.

Console/terminal doesn’t show any errors

Did you try npm i --save @xdn/devtools?

Yes. I also tried using npm i -D @xdn/devtools @xdn/prefetch, but ran into the same error when using xdn run

Internal ticket has been created to monitor the progress. Post will be updated as soon as possible.
Ticket #: XDN-7919

Have you tried with a later version of XDN? I just tested with 2.35.2 and do not get the error.

UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). A rejected promise is like an exception that bubbles up towards the application entry point and causes the root error handler to produce that output. It usually happens in async await functions, and there’s an easy fix.

const functionName = async (arguments) => {
  try {
  // Your code here
  } catch (error) {
  // Handle rejection here
  }
};

A nice way to wait for several Promises to resolve to use the Promise.all function. It expects an Array of Promises, and produces a Promise that resolves to an Array containing the values that the individual Promises resolved to. Furthermore, it only resolves after the last Promise resolves. If any of its input Promises rejects, then the entire Promise.all expression rejects as well. It effectively “runs” all of its input processes “at the same time”, emulating the classic “fork-join” pattern.