Has there been any consideration to adding support for a clickable button to access external third-party IP address lookups?
When viewing the security dashboard, I’ve got the ability to copy the “Client IP” by clicking a button. After I have that information, I often find myself performing a third-party lookup using services like ip-api so that I can learn more about the IP (ie, city, isp, as, mobile/proxy/hosting, etc).
I’m asking because this is a feature that I have in our internal security tools and it makes it easy to access more detailed information with just a simple click. Here are some examples of third-party services for lookups:
- IP-API.com - Geolocation API
- db-ip DOT com/22.214.171.124
- anti-hacker-alliance DOT com/?ip=126.96.36.199
- ipalyzer DOT com/188.8.131.52
- ipapi DOT co/?q=184.108.40.206