One of the multiple certificates is invalid

Hi there,

A cron monitor occasionally reports error these days, mainly due to the incorrect configuration of SSL certificate. I took a check on ssllabs.com and found that although I only set up one SSL certificate, there is another one incomplete certificate exists and persist after I tried to upload a new certificate to refresh it.

For privacy, it is not convenient for me to post the specific domain name, but the Property ID is ed3a1b2d-2aba-4d49-b9cb-5619cdc4fadd. Does this require a manual refresh from your end?

Thanks in advance

That doesn’t seem right - the old incomplete certificate is indeed refreshed, but with it comes the new incomplete certificate. It has the same serial number as the new complete certificate I just uploaded, except that the Intermediate CA section is missing.

Hello,

Based on the information provided in the Edgio documentation, it seems like you might be experiencing an issue with a TLS certificate that is not properly configured or is incomplete. To address this issue, you can follow the steps outlined in the TLS Certificates section of the Edgio documentation to verify the TLS certificate creation and potentially manually generate a new one if needed.

Here are the steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the issue with the TLS certificate:

1. Verify TLS certificate creation by loading the TLS Certificate page in the Edgio Console and reviewing the TLS status for each of your hostnames. If a TLS certificate has not yet been generated, you may manually generate it by clicking the “Recheck Validation” icon under the ACME Challenge Record column. It may take up to 6 hours to install a new TLS certificate across the entire network. TLS Certificates | Edgio Documentation - TLS Certificates

2. If you need to manually create a TLS certificate, you can generate a CSR and a private key with OpenSSL. Make sure to securely store your private key and only share your CSR with the Certificate Authority (CA). TLS Certificates | Edgio Documentation - TLS Certificates

3. If you have already tried uploading a new certificate and the issue persists, you may need to contact Edgio technical customer support for further assistance. They can help you with a manual refresh or investigate any underlying issues with the TLS certificate on their end. TLS Certificates | Edgio Documentation - TLS Certificates

Please ensure that you have the necessary permissions (such as the Admin role within your organization) to manage TLS certificates on the Edgio platform. If the issue continues after following these steps, reaching out to Edgio’s technical support would be the appropriate course of action.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Edgio’s support team.

References:

Edgio Answers may provide inaccurate information and should be verified. Consult our official documentation for more information.