Please support putting multiple values by copy/paste into the boxes that support multiple values, in egdio v7

Please support putting multiple values by copy/paste into the boxes that support multiple values, in egdio v7

For example if I wish to put multiple exceptions into “Applied Rule ID’s” in “Managed Rules” “Exceptions”
Right now, I have to put them in one by one, and there is no way to copy and paste multiple values.

If I seperate them by “,” or " " or TAB character, ENTER it is converted and put in as one incorrect meaningless value.

For example if I paste

into the execptions, the result is:
ruleids

There is no currently no use case I know of where multiple values seperated by enter/newlines should be combined into one value while removing the enter/newlines, in the edgio v7 system.

There is no way to copy the values from
ruleids2

Please allow copy from the field so I can paste into another field.

It is often useful to copy values from logs, but when you hover over log items often there is no way to copy when looking at Security Dashboard and Edge Insights as the hovering of mouse over the log item causes to covert to a filter, I think it would be better to show the filter link next to the text while preserving the text.

See below where mouse over Rule ID hides it, when I plan to copy paste and make an exception for it, also hiding the Rule ID makes it hard to tell what the filter is for:

mouseOver

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t have a solution at this time, but have created a feature request for our team to consider.

I just accessed our “Access Rule” to make some changes and realized that it appears to be updated with a single rule-per-line versus the prohibitive badge/tag/label/chip component.

UI-wise, one pro-level admin component that I’ve used is “handsontable” - it’s an Excel-like grid component. We’re currently mirroring a copy of all access rules in Excel. It’d be super convenient to be able to copy/paste 3 columns of values (rule text, rule type, allow or block) rules versus the current accordion of textarea fields. This would make UI-based importing & exporting rules very easy.